Our Lady of Grace School
Read-A-Thon Direction and Point System
- Get lots of sponsors.
- Pick lots of fun books to read.
- Read! Read! Read! All summer long.
- Calculate total numbers of points & bonus points on the last day of summer break.
- Collect cash/checks or direct sponsors to website: www.ourladyofgrace.co to donate online. Thank them for their support.
- Bring envelope with money, sponsor sheet and book log back to school to be eligible for prizes no later than Friday, 8/31/2018.
- 1 point for each book read
- 1 point for getting a library card
- 2 points for each chapter book read
- 2 points for shaking hands or saying “hi” to the Librarian
- 2 points for reading to a friend/family member
4 bonus points for each book on the summer reading list provided by your Teacher that you read.
All teachers have suggested/required reading lists posted on the school website.
Prizes for Reading
- Top two readers (1 boy and 1 girl) in each class: Menchie’s gift card and a special surprise.
- Class Prize: The classroom in each category with the highest points will win a class celebration of the teacher’s choice:
- Category 1: Grades TK-2
- Category 2: Grades 3-5
- Category 3: Grades 6-8
Prizes for Fundraising
- Top classroom in each category wins $100 worth of books for his or her class, chosen by the teacher:
- Category 1: Grades TK—2
- Category 2: Grades 3—5
- Category 3: Grades 6—8
Thank you for support OLG!
50% of donations goes towards your FFO credit!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com