Third Grade Supply List
Some supplies such as paper, pens, and pencils may have to be replenished throughout the school year.
Thank you so much for your support!
The following supplies are for your child’s individual use:
- 1 backpack (must fit into cubby that is 19 inches tall, 11 inches wide, and 15 inches deep)
- 1 lunchbox
- 6 plain pocket folders (different colors, if possible with the fasteners)
- 1 clear plastic folder (it can be a colored tint…as long as it is easy to see through it from the front)
- 4 composition notebooks
- 1 pencil box
- 1 canvas pencil pouch
- 1 ruler indicating inches and centimeters
Most of the following supplies will be placed into the pencil box:
- 1 small pair of scissors
- 1 good eraser (not the kind that go on the end of pencils)
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 2 Sharpie fine-point black markers
- 1 hand-held pencil sharpener
- 2 red pens
- 1 blue pen
- 1 roll of small Scotch tape with dispenser
- 2 packs of Post-it notes
- 1 box of markers (no scented markers)
- 1 box of crayons (24 count)
- Optional: gel pens of various colors
The following supplies will be placed into the canvas pencil pouch:
- 4 thin marker board markers
- 1 marker board eraser or an old sock to use as an eraser
The following supplies are “community supplies”:
- 3 boxes of #2 pencils (sharpened) *Ticonderoga is the brand that works the best.
- 2 packages of binder paper – Wide Rule
- 1 pack of graph paper
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 2 containers of Clorox wipes
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s glue
- 4 glue sticks
- Please only bring the supplies that are listed above. All others will be sent home.
- Make sure to label uniform, backpacks, and lunchboxes with your child’s name in permanent marker.